RE Subject Intent
- To provide children with opportunities to explore their own experience of concepts before applying these to different religious ways of living.
- To consider what it can mean to live with a religious orientation on life by developing an awareness of different faiths.
- To encourage children to be tolerant and respectful to the variety of ways in which people live and the beliefs they hold.
- To prepare children to communicate, think and act appropriately in an ever-changing world.
- To encourage children to explore their thoughts and understandings of concepts and question opinions.
- To consider and compare different religions and their different faiths.